With almost three decades of experience in the wealth management industry, Vince's depth of expertise helps give confidence and clarity to his clients. He joined Wealth Enhancement Group through the 2018 partnership with Cimino Wealth Advisors. Vince specializes in working with individuals interested in retirement and post-retirement distribution planning needs. He takes into account not only the accumulation of funds, but also distribution options along with estate planning ramifications. Vince strongly believes in volunteering with organizations such as the YMCA board, Clinton Education Foundation, Kiwanis and St. Peter Catholic Church. He and his wife Christine reside in Roscoe, IL and have three children. In his spare time, his hobbies include spending time with his family, reading, fishing and automobiles.
- MBA, Northern Illinois University
- BA, University of Wisconsin - Whitewater | Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional and Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM
- Top 1% of Advisors for LPL Financial (2014)¹
- Barron's Top Financial Advisor (2013-2017 & 2019)²
The Cimino Financial Advisory team is located in our Clinton, WI office.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
* Securities registrations are held with, and securities are offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.
†Advisory registrations are held with Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services.
¹Within the nation's largest independent broker dealer, LPL Financial. Based on 2014 production. As reported by Financial Planning magazine - June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
²The Barron's top 1000 is based on assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work. Investment performance was not an explicit component of the evaluation criteria.