Bill entered the financial industry upon graduating college, working as a bank vice president and a life insurance agent. He then established a career as a financial planner and partnered with Bill Carr to form Retirement Strategies, Inc. in 1994. Bill currently serves as an Adjunct Professor in the college of Accounting and Finance at the University of North Florida, as well as Treasurer for the Highlands Precious Gifts Preschool. He lives in Jacksonville, FL with his wife of 37 years. He has two daughters and enjoys fishing, boating and traveling.
- MBA, University of North Florida
- BS, University of Florida
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
The Carr-Hart-Neeley Financial Advisory team is located in our Jacksonville Town Center office.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- Advisory registrations are held with Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services.
- Advisory services offered through Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services, LLC, a registered investment advisor and affiliate of Wealth Enhancement Group®. Wealth Enhancement Group is a registered trademark of Wealth Enhancement Group, LLC. Jacksonville Town Center office advisors are not affiliated with LPL Financial.