CFP ®, ChFC ®, AIF ®, Series 7 & 24 Securities Registrations,* Series 66 Advisory Registration,† Insurance License
Having worked in the industry since 2007, Adria regularly meets with clients and works closely with the Roundtable™ team of specialists to develop financial plans that are specifically geared toward their values and retirement goals. She is involved in her Arlington Heights, IL community through Our Lady of the Wayside Catholic Church and the Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce. Adria and her husband Paul reside in Arlington Heights, IL and are the proud parents of sons Aiden and Cameron.
- BS, Purdue University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Five Star Wealth Manager (2015-2020)1
- NAPA’s Top Women Advisors (2015)2
The Siewert Financial Advisory team is located in our Elk Grove Village, IL office.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
* Securities registrations are held with, and securities are offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. †Advisory registrations are held with Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services. Advisory services offered through Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services, a registered investment advisor. Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services and Wealth Enhancement Group are separate entities from LPL Financial.
1 Award criteria based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials experience and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 FIVE STAR Wealth Managers.
2 Recipients were nominated and voted on by industry peers and selected by NAPA panel of judges based on information about their practice, experience and accomplishments