Bev manages multiple client relationships, working closely with families to design and implement customized financial and estate plans. She also oversees the financial planning program for her team. Bev joined Wealth Enhancement Group in 2021 through the North American Management merger.
Prior to joining North American Management in December 2018, she was with Lake Street Advisors, where she served as a relationship manager for a number of family relationships. Before that, she was a wealth advisor and senior registered client associate at Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch in Boston. In her free time, Bev enjoys spending time with her son, cheering for the Boston Bruins, and traveling to her home state of Maine to go lobster fishing.
- BS — Finance & Economics, Thomas College
- MS — Financial Planning, McCallum Graduate School of Business at Bentley University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council (BEPC)
The North American Management team serves clients at our Boston, MA office.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.