As COVID-19 continues to impact people’s daily lives, we want to assure our clients and community that health and safety remain top priorities at Wealth Enhancement Group. Our business continuity plan, developed in accordance with CDC guidelines, outlines specific protocol for evolving circumstances.
We’ve taken additional steps to protect our clients, employees and communities since our last post. Read on to learn more.
Taking Proactive Steps to Keep Our Communities Healthy
As of March 18, we remain unaware of any direct contact between our employees and the virus. We’ve taken proactive steps to maintain this status in our 31 offices across the nation as we serve many people who are in the “higher risk” category.
- As a company, we're practicing enhanced social distancing, which means we have limited staff in our physical office locations.
- We ask that any office visitors refrain from entering if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Are feeling unwell, or are actively displaying cold or flu symptoms (coughing, sneezing and/or fever).
- Have returned in the past 14 days from a high-risk country or region for COVID-19, according to the CDC. This includes, China, Korea, Iran, Europe and the United Kingdom (as of 03/15/20).
- Have been in contact with someone known to have COVID-19.
We Have Several Ways to Serve You Remotely
Our advisor teams are ready to serve you via phone, email and virtual conferencing methods such as FaceTime and GoToMeeting. File sharing through the Wealth Enhancement Group Client Portal will continue uninterrupted, and “e-signing” technology may be used more widely. We’ve also worked with our third-party custodians to help ensure operational processes related to your accounts will continue.
In Case of Broad-Based Office Closure, We’re Business-Ready
Should a situation arise where more decisive action is warranted, such as a concentrated outbreak in a branch office or in a local community, we will close any affected office locations. Any affected clients will be notified in advance, and accommodations that suit their needs will be arranged.
Thank you for helping us protect the health and safety of our clients, communities and company.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your advisory team.
Wealth Enhancement Group is a Greater Minneapolis-based independent wealth management firm offering comprehensive and customized financial planning and investment management services. Established in 1997, Wealth Enhancement Group uses a team approach with a focus on simplifying their clients’ financial lives and has offices nationwide.