Wealth Enhancement Group, an independent wealth management firm that oversees more than $6.3 billion in assets* has announced that 28 financial advisors from their Minnesota offices received the 2017 Five Star Wealth Manager award.
The Five Star Wealth Manager award program is the largest and most widely published award program in the financial services industry. Five Star Professional conducts this research to help consumers with the decision of selecting a service professional in their area. They have partnered with Twin Cities Business magazine and Mpls. St. Paul Magazine to recognize these professionals and highlight their achievements.
Chief Executive Officer of Wealth Enhancement Group Jeff Dekko said, “It’s a privilege to have 28 of our Minnesota financial advisors receive the 2017 Wealth Manager award. This honor demonstrates our commitment to placing our clients’ best interest first and helping them gain confidence in their financial future.”
2017 Five Star Wealth Manager Award Recipients:
- Edwina Allee, three-year winner (2015-2017)
- Margaret Beggs Towle, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Nick Beissel, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Michael Bishop, six-year winner (2012- 2017)
- Jennie Boland, 2017 winner
- Rob Burley, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Chad Essman, five-year winner (2013-2017)
- Bruce Helmer, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Ben Hess, five-year winner (2013-2017)
- Mike Hess, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Steve Hess, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Jeff Hockert, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Nick Kvamme, 2017 winner
- Ryan McKeown, two-year winner (2016, 2017)
- Brent Muller, three-year winner (2015-2017)
- Mark Parrish, 2017 winner
- Ben Schaefer, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Bruce Santjer, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Morgan Schleif, three-year winner (2015-2017)
- Dustin Smith, three-year winner (2015-2017)
- Ken Smith, two-year winner (2016, 2017)
- Bill Sukup, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Andrew Thelander, four-year winner (2014-2017)
- Nicole Webb DeVries, three-year winner (2015-2017)
- Adam Weiland, five-year winner (2013-2017)
- Justin Whiley, six-year winner (2012-2017)
- Mark Williamson, two-year winner (2016, 2017)
- Pat Wolfe, six-year winner (2012-2017)
About the Research Process
Candidates for the award are judged on ten eligibility and evaluation criteria that are associated with providing quality services to clients. These criteria include: Industry credentials, experience and assets under management, number of households served, among other factors. Professionals do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers. Wealth managers are defined as the individuals who help their clients prepare a financial plan and/or implement aspects of their financial plan.
About Wealth Enhancement Group
Wealth Enhancement Group is a Greater Minneapolis-based independent wealth management firm offering comprehensive and customized financial planning and investment management services nationwide.
Established in 1997, Wealth Enhancement Group, combined with its wholly owned subsidiary Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services, has over $6.3 billion in assets as of November 30, 2016. Wealth Enhancement Group specializes in providing retail clients with comprehensive expertise and resources that are typically available only to large institutional investors and the ultrawealthy. Wealth Enhancement Group uses a team approach with a focus on fostering long-term client relationships and has a presence with offices throughout Minnesota, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa and Texas.
Brittney Anderson, Brand Coordinator, Wealth Enhancement Group
*as of 11/30/2016
Advisory services offered through Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services, LLC (WEAS), a registered investment advisor. Certain, but not all, investment advisor representatives (IARs) of WEAS are also registered representatives of and offer securities through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Wealth Enhancement Group and Wealth Enhancement Advisory Services are separate entities from LPL Financial. Wealth Enhancement Group is a registered trademark of Wealth Enhancement Group, LLC.
Whether you're approaching retirement and are just now starting to think about your financial plan, or if you already have an advisor but want to explore your options, we're here to help.