Wealth Enhancement Group is a financial planning and advisory firm focused on providing long term financial planning services for our clients.
This role provides a high level of customer service on level 1 & 2 IT support requests, we have 260 employees in 17 offices in 8 states. Your primary activities include:
Provide Level 1 & 2 IT technical support
- Provides timely support to local and remote users, communication updates with requestors and tracks submitted requests, documenting notes and providing a resolution, within ticketing system
- Provides training to end users, enabling them to become self-sufficient and reduce support calls
- Becomes an expert in an area of the Technology department, i.e. phone system, email, spam; focuses on continual learning and maintains knowledge base
Complete IS Employee On-boarding and Off-Boarding Processing
- Establishes new user accounts and marks old accounts for deletion
- Sets up and disassembles equipment for employee processing
- Maintains Active Directory with moves, adds and changes to users, groups and computer objects as submitted from HR or Manager
- Performs routine maintenance tasks ensuring a healthy domain, secure network and data recovery
- Ensures remote office equipment is installed and connected properly maintaining a clean networking environment.
Support remote sites; updating and auditing of inventory as necessary (10%)
- Updates and maintain hardware and software inventory. Audit inventory as necessary.
- Updates and maintain systems inventory; e.g., DIDs, Toll Free Numbers, etc.
Education | Skills
- 2 year degree in technology, preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience with MS Operating Systems and MS Office Applications
- Help Desk call center experience
- ITSM | ITIL experience, preferred
- IT Knowledge Base build out experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for professional interactions with department customers
- Ability to work as a team member; positive solution-focused attitude
- Detail oriented; ability to prioritize work flow and projects; able to work with deadlines and be flexible
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.