The New Client Specialist is a licensed financial professional who generates and screens potential clients. When qualified leads are identified, you will set up an introductory meeting for the client with one of our Financial Advisors. This position offers a base salary plus variable compensation based on leads set.
Qualifies client leads that come through our marketing and media channels, website inquiries, seminars and incoming and outbound calls.
- Converts clients leads through phone qualifying and gaining interest on warm leads through written communication
- Supports lead generation campaigns: receives inquiry calls and talks to client leads during campaigns
- Receives inbound calls for seminars and makes seminar confirmation calls
- Supports mailing of introductory meeting packets; seminars, campaign materials
- Inputs client data in the Salesforce CRM - schedules meetings with the client and advisor
- Maintains knowledge of financial services industry, products and company
- Complies with compliance policies and procedures; the securities industry rules and regulations along with our Broker/Dealer compliance procedures
Education | Certification Requirements
- 4-year degree, preferred
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses required – Clean U4
- Financial Service sales experience
- Knowledge of financial products, planning and advisory practices
Mostly 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with flexibility to work occasional evenings and Saturday mornings as leads dictate. Ability to work 3-4 Sunday mornings per year to support radio show promotions.
Base salary plus commissions based on number intro appointments set.
- The ability to stand or sit for long periods of time, to use the telephone and computer systems
- File documents in high or low cabinets
- Ability to travel locally and nationally – up to 20%