Wealth Enhancement Group is looking to add an investment professional to our growing team. For this role, the ideal candidate is an early-career, licensed investment professional (Series 7 and Series 66) who enjoys both research and analysis. This individual has an outgoing personality and the desire to communicate with advisory teams on the firm's investment performance and philosophy.
- Conducts due diligence on current investments to determine if funds continue to meet performance expectations - Schedules, tracks and participates in due diligence meetings to discuss investment performance
- Contributes to the construction and management of portfolios by researching potential investment opportunities
- Provides investment information to advisory teams so they can deliver relevant information to clients and prospects
- Answers FA and client questions regarding portfolios and market events
- Produce tools that assist with client retention and acquisition (e.g., outside portfolio reviews, Morningstar model summaries)
- Develops timely communications on capital market events
- Provides performance information
- 4-year degree in business, finance or economics
- 5-10 years of experience within investments; financial products
- Series 7, 66 and Insurance licenses, required
- Advance degree or Designation CFA, desirable
- Commits to high standards of ethical behavior; demonstrates trustworthiness
- Detail oriented; ability to prioritize work flow and projects; able to work with deadlines and be flexible
- Professional interactions with department customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as a Team Member; positive solution-focused attitude.
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email email@example.com to apply.