Wealth Enhancement Group is an independent financial planning and advisory firm based in Minneapolis, MN. Our professional financial advisory staff provides in-depth strategies to help enhance the wealth of our clients.
The Investment Analyst contributes to the managed portfolios by researching investment ideas and monitoring current investments. The Analyst will educate advisors and clients on the Company’s investment philosophy.
The ideal candidate is a licensed investment professional, early career, who enjoys both research and analysis and who has an outgoing personality to communicate with advisory teams on the investment performance and philosophy. You must have active Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- Conducts due diligence on current investments to determine if funds continue to meet performance expectations - Schedules, tracks, and participates in due diligence meetings to discuss investment performance
- Contributes to the construction and management of portfolios by researching potential investment opportunities
- Provides investment information to advisory teams so they can deliver relevant information to clients and prospects
- Answers FA and client questions regarding portfolios and market events
- Produce tools that assist with client retention and acquisition (e.g., outside portfolio reviews, Morningstar model summaries)
- Develops timely communications on capital market events
- Provides performance information
- 4-year degree in business, finance or economics
- 4+ years’ experience within investments; portfolio management
- Series 7, 66 and Insurance licenses, required
- Commits to high standards of ethical behavior; demonstrates trustworthiness,
- Detail oriented; ability to prioritize work flow and projects; able to work with deadlines and be flexible
- Professional interactions with department customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as a Team Member; positive solution-focused attitude.
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email email@example.com to apply.