Our Chicago IL, (Elk Grove Village) office is hiring a licensed Financial Advisor, CFP, to work with our referral program partners, direct leads, centers of influence and referrals. In this role you will build relationships with our partner firms and meet with clients to present our planning services. When clients choose our firm and services, you will become the servicing advisor for that client.
You must possess active Series 7, 66 and CFP designations to be qualified for this role.
- Work with partner firms to build relationships and present the services of Wealth Enhancement Group to clients
- Attend marketing functions and client events
- Work with clients and provide planning and support services
- Research and address any outstanding issues related to the accounts
- Gather data and prepare summary reports for the use in client reviews; conduct annual reviews
- Learn product suitability guidelines, financial operational processes and financial sales processes
- 4 year degree in business, finance or similar
- 5-7 years of financial planning, client interaction and service administration; investments experience
- Series 7 and 66 are required; clean U4
- CFP Designation is required
- Strong interpersonal skills; consultative sales and relationship development
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced office and respond to advisor partners needs
- Strong financial planning skills, ability to sell the benefits of our services
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time