Wealth Enhancement Group is a financial planning and advisory firm focused on providing long term financial planning services for our clients.
The Digital Marketing Specialist works closely with the Marketing team to support the overall marketing strategy focused primarily on managing the digital assets and paid and unpaid digital programs for Wealth Enhancement Group.
Core Job Responsibilities
Execute Paid Digital Media Campaigns and Analytics
- Implement media buying, production management and results reporting and optimization of paid search marketing, online display, re-marketing and social media.
- Use paid media strategies to identify digital targets; manage media spend to build contact databases in new markets; and continue database growth in established markets
- Deploy SEM best practices across accounts, campaigns, and devices
- Manage project schedules, costs and P&Ls in our CRM and other software systems
- Serve as day-to-day contact person with digital agency to execute marketing plans
- Collaborate with other members of the Marketing team to ensure cohesive cross-channel campaign management
Drive Organic Website Traffic
- Working with internal teams you will create content utilizing keyword search, SEO best practice and update website materials
- Ensure contact info and bios are up-to-date; work closely with sales marketing team to ensure a smooth transition of digital assets for new office acquisitions
- Conduct annual audit of evergreen content
Optimize Website to Increase Conversion and User Engagement
- Perform website analytics and share findings to improve site performance; works to improve user experience and ensure optimal long-term results
- Works with the agency supporting web development including; design, UX changes and maintenance; maintains prioritized project list for website updates and changes
Reporting on Digital Results
- Prepare results reports to management; recommend and conduct A/B testing on search campaigns and landing pages
- Prepare marketing campaign data; effectively and regularly communicate findings to assist strategic decisions on marketing allocation across digital marketing channels
- Four-year degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience paid and unpaid
- Google Ads certified- required or ability to obtain
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns in Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Ability to develop recommendations and improvements from sets of data
- Functional understanding of HTML, CSS and SQL
- Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as metadata, site speed optimization and related
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.