Wealth Enhancement Group is a financial planning and advisory firm focused on providing long term financial planning services for our clients.
We are looking for a “marketing technologist” to work as a Digital Engagement Specialist focused on our client engagement initiatives. In this role you will be primarily responsible for all email communications targeted to Wealth Enhancement Group clients. You will work closely with corporate communications and the sales marketing team to create a digital client experience designed to engage and retain clients.
Core Job Responsibilities
Digital client communication
- Working with the sales marketing team you will develop digital communication to clients; create, test and deploy client emails and newsletters from Marketing Cloud; assist with live and webinar-based client events; including set up and execution of webinars - invites, registration, set-up and testing for live recordings and replays for client webinars
Create, maintain and optimize client journeys
- Working with internal team you will create, test, deploy and optimize Marketing Cloud journeys and emails designed to enhance the client experience
Serve as Client Portal “Subject Matter Expert”
- Assist with the implementation and roll-out of the client portal and support efforts to drive client engagement with the client portal
- Track and report on client engagement activities and utilize best practices to drive further engagement as needed
- 4-year degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM
- Strong analytical and technical skills including SQL and HTML
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate directly and effectively
- Experience with webinar and event registration platforms
- Solid understanding of email, webinar and digital engagement best practices
- Detail oriented; ability to prioritize work flow and projects; able to work with deadlines
- A pro-active problem solver with a positive, solution-focused attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as a team member in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.