This newly created role of Client Service Manager, Custodial Referral Programs, will support the growth of the Custodial Referral Program in the New York market and work with two advisors to support the clients of this marketing channel. This role will work from our NYC office location near the corner of Madison and 39th , and have close contact with the Darien, CT office.
The ideal person has 5 years of wealth management experience working with HNW clients and providing superior service. This is a great role for someone looking to move their financial client services career to the next level and truly build a great book of business with an exceptional team.
You will be involved with:
New Client Onboarding and Relationship Management
- Works with the Financial Advisor to understand client’s personal history and current financial needs.
- Prepares paperwork for new client implementations, may meet with clients to explain and obtain signatures on documents.
- Prepares account set up and manages account requests from client, trades, deposits, withdrawals, RMDs.
- May work with clients' tax or legal counsel on client needs.
Client Review Prep and Follow Up
- Gathers client data and prepares materials for the FA for client review meetings.
- Conducts tax research (1099s).
- Completes review follow up requests for the client.
Industry / Product / Company Knowledge
- Stays current on industry and company updates, processes, procedures.
- Ensures team is compliant with requirements.