The Client Service Associate/Manager will serve as the liaison between the client and the Financial Advisor. This person will work on all aspects of the client experience, including financial paperwork and financial account review preparation. Experience in financial services is preferred, with the ability to obtain FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- Serve the client by setting up accounts and ensuring their funds transfer from surrendering company
- Respond to and resolve client requests; complete necessary financial paperwork to execute trades, change beneficiaries, establish trusts, etc.
- Research and complete any outstanding issues related to the Broker/Dealer or Operations
- Gather data and prepare summary reports for use in client reviews; complete the review documents for the advisor
- Learn Company product suitability guidelines, financial operational processes and financial sales processes
- 4 year degree preferred
- 3+ years of financial administration and customer service experience
- Series 7, 66, MN life and health insurance licenses preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills required to develop team and client relationships
- Professional presence and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and processes
Email email@example.com to apply.
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer