Our Plymouth office is looking for financial services professional to serve as the liaison between the client and the Financial Advisor. You will work with all aspects of the client experience including financial product knowledge, financial paperwork, account set up, account management and account review preparation.
- Serve the client by setting up accounts and insuring their funds transfer from surrendering company
- Respond to and resolve client requests; complete necessary financial paperwork to support account activities, new money, distributions, beneficiary changes, set up trusts, etc.
- Research and address any outstanding issues related to the accounts
- Gather data and prepare summary reports for the use in client reviews; compile the review documents for the Advisor
- Learn product suitability guidelines, financial operational processes and financial sales processes
- 4 year degree preferred
- 3 years of financial administration work and customer service experience
- Series 7 and 66 required
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop team and client relationships
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced office
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer