Wealth Enhancement Group is a financial planning and advisory firm focused on providing long term financial planning services for our clients.
Our Burnsville and Woodbury, MN sales offices are seeking a Client Service Associate/Manager with strong financial administration and client service experience to serve as the liaison between the client and the Financial Advisor (FA). You will assist in transferring client assets to the company and provide ongoing service to our clients.
- Serve the client by setting up accounts and insuring their funds transfer from surrendering company
- Respond to and resolve client requests; complete necessary financial paperwork to execute trades, change beneficiaries, establish trusts, etc.
- Research and complete any outstanding issues related to the Broker/Dealer or Operations
- Gather data and prepare summary reports for the use in client reviews
- Knowledgeable on Suitability Guidelines, operational processes and financial sales
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative and customer service experience
- Series 7, 66 and MN Life and health licenses preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills required to develop team and client relationships
- Professional presence and communication skills
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.