Our Elk Grove Village, IL office is looking for a recent graduate or a financial services professional to serve as the liaison between the client and the Financial Advisor (FA). You will learn and process all aspects of the client experience, including financial paperwork and financial account review preparation.
- Serve the client by setting up accounts and ensuring their funds transfer from surrendering company
- Respond to and resolve client requests; complete necessary financial paperwork to execute trades, change beneficiaries, establish trusts, etc.
- Research and complete any outstanding issues related to the Broker/Dealer or Operations
- Gather data and prepare summary reports for the use in client reviews; compile review documents for the Advisor
- Learn product suitability guidelines, financial operational processes and financial sales processes
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of financial administration and customer service experience
- Series 7, 66 preferred (or ability to obtain)
- Strong interpersonal skills required to develop team and client relationships
- Professional presence and communication skills
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.