Our Darien, CT office is looking for a recent graduate or someone with experience in banking, insurance or wealth management to serve as the liaison between the client and the financial advisor. You will work with all aspects of the client experience, including financial product knowledge, financial paperwork, account set up, account management and account review preparation.
- Serve the client by setting up accounts and insuring their funds transfer from surrendering company
- Respond to and resolve client requests; complete necessary financial paperwork to support account activities, new money, distributions, beneficiary changes, set up trusts, etc.
- Research and address any outstanding issues related to the accounts
- Gather data and prepare summary reports for the use in client reviews; compile the review documents for the advisor
- Learn product suitability guidelines, financial operational processes and financial sales processes
- 4 year degree preferred
- 1 year of administrative or customer service experience, interest in the wealth management industry
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop team and client relationships
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced office
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
Email email@example.com to apply.
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer