We are hiring an experienced manager to lead our Advisor Team Operations group. In this critical role you will develop and deploy training curriculum for our de-centralized Client Service professionals; lead a team of Advisor Team Operations managers who work to ensure our advisory teams are proficient on systems, processes and best practices; work closely with corporate departments to develop and implement consistent service offerings and practices that are in alignment with our service brand strategy and establish integration plans for new offices that join our firm to transition the new advisors clients and business processes.
To be qualified for this role you have:
- Active FINRA 7, 66 and 24 (obtain 24 in 60 days); Clean U4; CFP is preferred
- 4 year degree in business, finance or similar
- 5-10 years of experience in financial service operational training e-learning deployments
- Curriculum design exposure / experience
- Management experience including hiring, coaching, workload coordination and expectation setting
- Knowledge of client service operation functions including financial product knowledge, financial paperwork, account set up, account management and account review preparation
- Salesforce experience
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer