The Advisor Team Operations Manager works to ensure that the firm's client service staff has the knowledge, skills and abilities to provide "best in class" service to Wealth Enhancement Group clients. This position is responsible for the integration of new advisory practices and for providing training and support to new and existing practices.
- Training of client service staff
- Assist in the creation and updating of training outlines and curriculum
- Deliver onboarding training, work on training enhancements and ensure staff meets criteria to be signed off as proficient with new processes
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in streamlining processes within teams
- Develop and update training materials
- New team integration
- Assist with diligence and document process and platform preferences
- Document and validate workflow process to integrate new custodial platform
- Create conversion and re-papering plans to migrate accounts and assets for advisors; prep new team to handle account re-papering
- Use established criteria and defined checkpoints to substantiate training program and adoption; modify training modules and retrain as needed
- Train client service staff to follow processes and procedures
- Business process development and testing
- Work with project teams on system enhancement requirements and testing
- Document roll-out to new teams
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.